Fall Conference is generally our largest event. It is a weekend of service and fellowship. We help prepare our council camp, Camp Long Lake, for the winter. We also hold Ordeal, Brotherhood and Vigil ceremonies at Fall Conference
- $45.00 per Adult Brotherhood Candidate after 1st yr eligible
- $25.00 per Adult Brotherhood candidate w/i 1st yr eligible
- $45.00 per Ordeal Candidate (Includes Dues)
- $25.00 per Regular Member
- $25.00 per Youth Brotherhood Candidate
- FREE for Elangomats.
- Additionally, if you bring at least 50% of the OA members in your troop to Fall Conference, everyone in your unit gets $10 off their registration fee.
- HERE is a packing list for Ordeal Candidates.
Lodge and Chapter Election Information
- Any good-standing member of Wag-O-Shag Lodge under the age of 21 is eligible to run for Lodge Chief, Lodge Vice Chief, Lodge Secretary, Lodge Treasurer, Chapter Chief, Chapter Vice Chief, and Chapter Secretary.
- For more information, contract out Election Chairs at email@example.com.
- “Elangomat” is Lenni Lenape for “Friend.” As an Elangomat, you will get to serve our current Ordeal candidates by undergoing the Ordeal again with them; providing for the future success and growth of the Lodge.
- Elangomats gets to attend Fall Conference for free, receive a free t-shirt, and free pizza during the Friday night Elangomat training.
- Sign up here and select Elangomat.
- For more information on being an Elangomat, contact our Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.